Friday 9 January 2015




             There Are Days Like This....
     
You write early in the morning, when even the dog stays asleep. You write late at night and fall asleep over the laptop. You write on the long commute. People stop asking how  the book is going. You never talk about the book, but it is always in your head shouting at you. You worry that the voices in your head are not just the characters in the novel. Then... there are days like this. 

  I went over to Scotland this week to meet the lovely team  at Black and White Publishing.Look at what they gave me...... the proofs of The Ballroom Cafe. It made it all those long hours worth it. I can hardly believe that this is the story I have been living with for so long. Just to hold this bundle is super exciting. I am almost too excited to read it.... just kidding.








What a fabulous morning! We've just had a visit from our lovely author #AnnOLoughlin – she'll be on twitter soon! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment