Monday 1 June 2015

ON CAMERA CHATTING ABOUT THE BALLROOM CAFE


     There have been many exciting twists and turns since I first was told my novel was about to be published and this has got to be one of the big ones.
     With only days to go before The Ballroom Café is in bookshops, I give you this - Ann O'Loughlin on camera talking about the characters, the fun and the story that makes up The Ballroom Café.
      It was great fun making this small film with the help of young filmmaker Clara O'Keeffe and her assistant Roshan Naylor. A big thank you too to my publishers Black&White Publishing, Scotland. 
  I do hope you enjoy watching it and reading The Ballroom Café published on June 18 and available on Amazon kindle now. .http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Ballroom-Caf%C3%A9-Ann-OLoughlin-ebook/dp/B00TU0I41I/ref=zg_bs_digital-text_14

No comments:

Post a Comment