Wednesday 29 June 2016

         LAUNCH DAY FOR THE JUDGE'S WIFE






The Judge's Wife goes out to meet the world today and it is time for me to say thank you to everybody for their wonderful support.

Agent Jenny Brown of Jenny Brown Associates will be with me today at Dubray Books to launch the book. Without Jenny I don't think The Ballroom Café or The Judge's Wife would have made it out there. She has an unwavering belief in my writing and an ability to push me to make it better every time. Thanks Jenny!

Thank you too to all the bloggers who have backed both The Ballroom Café and now The Judge's Wife getting the message out there about the book.

I also have to give a special mention to all those who have supported me on social media and especially Helena Gilhooly of Busybeaders who make the lovely angel bookmark in the exact colours of The Judge's Wife.
I first met Helena when she gave me a lucky angel bookmark for The Ballroom Café last year and it sure brought me luck. She has now made one specially for The Judge' Wife. Nothing like a sprinkle of magic to help The Judge's Wife on its way.

Next up is Evelyn Ring Irish Examiner reporter who has retweeted constantly in support of a colleague.

Special mention also to Kelly Spillane who managed to spot the first copy of The Judge's Wife last weekend and to Naomi of Treats to You who made the delicious mini cupcakes for the launch party.

Thank you all for you support.
 It is very much appreciated. Join me at Dubray Books, Grafton Street, Dublin to launch The Judge's Wife tonight June 30 at 6pm. Ann x.

No comments:

Post a Comment